Bộ quản lý năng lượng tập trung (IIoT Power Meter Concentrator) ICP DAS PMC-2241M
- Runs on browsers, no extra software tool is required.
- No more programming, Web pages provided for control logic editing.
- Support at most “24 ICP DAS Modbus Power Meter modules + 8 Modbus I/O modules” (Max. total of 16 TCP type modules)
- COM3 and COM4 interface can connect to Max. 16 Modbus RTU modules (include Power Meter & I/O Module) individually.
- LAN interface can connect to Max. 16 Modbus TCP modules (include Power Meter & I/O Module).
- Support at most 4 ICP DAS PM-4324 series Power Meters.
- Display real-time or historical power data by browser. Provide power data statistics report by browser.
- Provide microSD card for power data log operation. Data log file auto send-back & recovery when disconnected network is resumed.
- Built-in IF-THEN-ELSE logic engine for power demand management.
- Provide alarm message notification function via LINE or Email.
- Adjust device operations by its power status via Modbus I/O modules.
- Provide Schedule function for operations of I/O modules (devices).
- Support Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP, FTP and MQTT protocols.
- Support Connection with IoT Cloud Platform (Microsoft Azure and IBM Bluemix); and ICP DAS IoTstar Cloud software.
PMC-2241M is the new generation of Power Meter Concentrator for meeting the trend of energy saving and carbon reduction in the Industry 4.0 age. It provides flexible integration with the ICP DAS power meters via RS-485 or Ethernet interface, and features various functions such as: measure the power consumption of the devices, energy usage analysis, power demand management and alarm notification functions. The PMC-2241M features a built-in Micro SD card. After it retrieving the power data from the power meter, it will save the power data in data log file, and automatically send back the data log files to the back-end management center for data analysis and statistics. PMC-2241M offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allows users to implement the Energy monitoring and management system just a few clicks away; no programming is required. In addition to ICP DAS XV-Board and M-7000 I/O modules, the PMC-2241M can also connect to standard Modbus TCP/RTU Slave modules. By working with the I/O modules, and functions such as IF-THEN-ELSE logic rule execution and alarm notification functions including LINE/Email, PMC-2241M offers more thought-out power demand management and alarm notification functions, and is able to perform load shedding of the devices if required, and enables real-time monitoring and control of the power consumption of the devices. PMC-2241M also supports the Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP, FTP and MQTT protocols for seamless integration with the back-end SCADA/MES/IT/IoT/Network Management systems. So that the administrator can monitor the status of power consumption of each device and perform statistics and analysis of the power information, thus improving the overall efficiency in electricity consumption to save costs on utility bills. All of these features make PMC-2241M a perfect concentrator of power meter in the Energy monitoring and management application of Industry 4.0 age.
|Protocol||• Modbus TCP/RTU for SCADA software|
• FTP Client & Server
• SNMP & SNMP Trap
• MQTT Client (Message Publish & Subscribe; non-SSL & SSL)
|Function||• Web Interface for Configuration|
• IF-THEN-ELSE Logic operation (Unlimited rule supported)
• Power meters & I/O modules monitoring and control
• Data Logger operation
• Timer operation (Unlimited set supported)
• Schedule operation (More Powerful; Unlimited set supported)
• Internal Register operation (70 set supported)
• Instant message sending function (LINE Notify)
• non-SSL & SSL Email sending function
• SNTP Time Synchronization
|Power Management||• Power Data Display|
• Historical Power Data Report
• Power Demand Management
• PUE Setting and Display
|IoT Service Integration||• ICP DAS IoTstar IoT Cloud Management Software|
• Microsoft Azure IoT Cloud platform
• IBM Bluemix IoT Cloud platform
|CPU||32-bit ARM CPU (1 GHz)|
|Storage Expansion||microSD socket with 4 GB microSD card (support up to 32 GB microSDHC card)|
|Status||1 x Power|
1 x Running
|Remote Module Support||M-7000/DL/IR Series Module|
Modbus RTU Slave Module
Modbus TCP Slave Module
|Power Meter||PM Series Modbus meter|
|Ports||COM 1: Reserved|
COM 2: RS-232 (TxD, RxD, GND), non-isolated, Speed: 115200 bps max.
COM 3: RS-485 (Data+, Data-), 2500 VDC isolated, Speed: 115200 bps max.
COM 4: RS-485 (Data+, Data-), 2500 VDC isolated, Speed: 115200 bps max.
|Ports||RJ-45 x 2, 10/100/1000 Based-TX (Auto-negotiating, Auto MDI/MDI-X, LED indicators)|
|Input Range||12 ~ 48 VDC|
|Dimensions (mm)||35 x 167 x 119 (W x L x H)|
|Operating Temperature||-25 ~ +75 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ +80 °C|
|Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH, Non-condensing|
|PMC-2241M CR||IIoT Power Meter Concentrator (Metal Case) (RoHS)|