Bộ chuyển đổi IR sang Modbus RTU ICP DAS IR-712A
- 2 IR output channels for controlling multiple devices
- 1 IR learning input
- IR command storage: 224
- Supports 6 learning IR carrier frequencies: 33、36、37、38、40 and 56 kHz.
- Supports RS-232 and RS-485 serial interface
- Supports function code 0x06/0x10 of Modbus/RTU protocol for IR emitting
- Assignable Modbus Network IDs: 1~247
- Baud rate settings: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600 and 115200 bps
- Configurable NONE / ODD / EVEN parity and 1 or 2 stop bits
- Provides transmitting / learning and power indication LEDs
- Built-in Watchdog
- RoHS Compliance
- Provides API library for users’ program development easily
IR-712A is a universal IR learning remote module which can learn IR remote commands of diverse electronic devices. The learning commands can be stored in the module or saved to a file. IR-712A supplies 2 IR output channels for individual or simultaneous control on multiple devices. The accompanied RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces with Modbus/RTU protocol provide flexible expansion and control on the modules. Besides, IR-712A software utility provides users with easy configuration, learning, test and storage of IR commands. As a replacement of IR remote controls and a module that can be easily integrated with Modbus master devices (e.g. PAC, PLC, PC… etc.), IR-712A is well-suited for smart home and building automation.
- Home Entertainment Devices
- Video Conferencing System
- Surveillance System
- e-Classroom service
- Lighting Scenario Control
- Home and Building Automation
- ICP DAS PAC with the IR Remote Application
IIR utility (contains IR-712A utility) is the configuration tool for the IR-712A. It provides the following functions:
- IR quantity configuration.
- IR commands learning and testing.
- Save IR learning commands to files.
- Get / Set IR learning commands from / to IR-210.
- Reference to Modbus commands.
- Set / Reset basic settings of IR-210.
- Shows the waveform of the IR learning commands.
IR Output Channels
2 channels with 3.5 mm audio jack
|IR Learning Input||1 channel. Supports 6 IR carrier frequencies: 33, 36, 37, 38, 40, 56 kHz..|
IR Commands Storage
Serial Communication Interface
8-pin (RS-485, RS-232, and Power) screw terminal connecter
RS-232 (TxD, RxD, GND)
RS-485 (DATA+, DATA-)
9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200 bps
2 LEDs: TR/LN (IR Transmitting/Learning) and PWR (Power)
+10 ~ +30 VDC
|Stand By||0.6 W|
|Using 1 IR output||2.3 W|
Using 2 IR Outputs
|4 W (Max.)|
52 mm x 93 mm x 27 mm (W x H x L)
FW (Firmware update mode) / OP (Firmware operation mode)
-25°C ~ +75°C
-30°C ~ +80°C
|IR-712A CR||Universal IR Learning Remote Module (2 IR outputs, 224 IR Cmds), with 2 CA-IR-SH2251 & 1 CA-0910 (RoHS)|
Universal IR Learning Remote Module (2 IR outputs, 224 IR Cmds), with 2 CA-IR-SH2251-5 & 1 CA-0910 (RoHS)
For quotation ; For product information ; For project or solution discussion