Bộ chuyển đổi IR sang Modbus TCP ICP DAS IR-712-MTCP
- 2 IR output channels for controlling multiple devices
- 1 IR learning input
- IR command storage: 512
- Supports IR carrier frequencies: 33、36、37、38、40 and 56 kHz.
- Supports Ethernet interface.
- Supports Modbus TCP/UDP protocol.
- Provides IR transmitting/learning and power indication LEDs.
- Built-in Watchdog.
- RoHS Compliance.
IR-712-MTCP is a universal IR learning remote module which can learn IR remote commands of diverse electronic devices. The learning commands can be stored in the module or saved to a file. IR-712-MTCP supplies 2 IR output channels for individual or simultaneous control on multiple devices. The accompanied Ethernet interface with Modbus TCP/UDP protocol provides flexible expansion and control on the modules. Besides, the IR utility provides easy configuration, learning, test and storage of IR commands. As a replacement of IR remote controls and a module that can be easily integrated with Modbus client devices (e.g. PAC, PLC, PC… etc.), IR-712-MTCP is well-suited for smart home and building automation.
- Home Entertainment Devices
- Video Conferencing System
- Surveillance System
- e-Classroom service
- Lighting Scenario Control
- Home and Building Automation
IR utility is the configuration tool for the IR-712-MTCP. It provides the following functions:
- IR quantity configuration
- IR commands learning and testing
- Save IR learning commands to files
- Get/Set IR learning commands from/to IR-712-MTCP.
- Reference to Modbus commands
- Set/Reset basic settings of IR-712-MTCP
- Shows the waveform of the IR learning commands.
IR Output Channels
2 channels with 3.5 mm audio jack
|IR Learning Input||1 channel. Supports 6 IR carrier frequencies: 33, 36, 37, 38, 40, 56 kHz.|
10/100 Base-TX, 8-Pin RJ-45 x1 (Auto-negotiating, Auto-MDI/MDIX, LED indicator)
Modbus TCP/UDP (server)
2 LEDs: TR/LN (IR Transmitting/Learning) and PWR (Power)
4-pin (F.G., N/A, +Vs, and GND) screw terminal connecter
+10 ~ +30 VDC
|Stand By||1.7 W|
|Using 1 IR output||3.4 W|
Using 2 IR Outputs
|5.8 W (Max.)|
52 mm x 85 mm x 27 mm (W x H x L)
FW (Firmware update mode) / OP (Firmware operation mode)
-25°C ~ +75°C
-30°C ~ +80°C
|IR-712-MTCP CR||Universal IR Learning Remote Module (MBTCP, 2 IR outputs, 512 IR Cmds) with 2 CA-IR-SH2251 (RoHS)|
Universal IR Learning Remote Module (MBTCP, 2 IR outputs, 512 IR Cmd) with 2 CA-IR-SH2251-5 (RoHS)