Bộ chuyển đổi IR sang Modbus RTU ICP DAS IR-210
- 6 IR output channels for controlling multiple devices.
- 1 IR learning input.
- Supports 6 learning IR carrier frequencies: 33、36、37、38、40 and 56 kHz.
- Can learn and store 224 IR commands.
- Supports RS-232 and RS-485 serial interface.
- Supports function code 0x06/0x10 of Modbus/RTU protocol to emit IR commands.
- Assignable 256 Modbus Network IDs.
- Baud rate settings: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600 and 115200 bps.
- Configurable NONE / ODD / EVEN parity and 1 or 2 stop bits.
- Provides transmitting / learning / power indication LEDs.
- Built-in Watchdog.
- RoHS Compliance.
- Provides API library for users’ program development easily
IR-210 is a universal IR learning remote module which can learn IR remote commands of diverse electronic devices. The learning commands can be stored in the module or saved to a file. IR-210 supplies 6 IR output channels for individual or simultaneous control on multiple devices. The accompanied RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces with Modbus/RTU protocol provide flexible expansion and control on the module. Besides, IR-210 software utility provides users with easy configuration, learning, test and storage of IR commands. As a replacement of IR remote controls and a module that can be easily integrated with Modbus master devices (e.g. PAC, PLC, PC… etc.), IR-210 is well-suited for smart home and building automation.
- Home Entertainment Devices
- Video Conferencing System
- Surveillance System
- e-Classroom service
- Lighting Scenario Control
- Home and Building Automation
- ICP DAS PAC with the IR Remote Application
IR utility (contains IR-210 utility) is the configuration tool for the IR-210. It provides the following functions:
- IR quantity configuration.
- IR commands learning and testing.
- Save IR learning commands to files.
- Get / Set IR learning commands from / to IR-210.
- Reference to Modbus commands.
- Set / Reset basic settings of IR-210.
- Shows the waveform of the IR learning commands.
IR Output Channels
6 channels with 3.5 mm audio jack
IR Learning Input
1 channel. Supports 6 IR carrier frequencies: 33, 36, 37, 38, 40, 56 kHz.
Serial Communication Interface
2-pin (RS-485) / 5-pin (RS-232, Power) screw terminal connecter
RS-232 (TxD, RxD, GND)
RS-485 (DATA+, DATA-)
Baud Rate (bps)
9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200
TR (IR Transmitting) / LN (IR Learning) / PWR (Power)
+10 ~ +30 VDC
|Stand By||0.65 W|
|Using 1 IR Output||2.5 W|
Using 6 IR Outputs
|12 W (Max.)|
33mm x 107mm x 78mm (W x H x L)
FW (Firmware update mode) / OP (Firmware operation mode)
-25 ℃ ~ +75 ℃
-30 ℃ ~ +80 ℃
10 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing
Universal IR Learning Remote Module (6 IR outputs), including two CA-IR-SH2251 (RoHS)
Universal IR Learning Remote Module (6 IR outputs), including two CA-IR-SH2251-5 (RoHS)
For quotation ; For product information ; For project or solution discussion