iWSN Current Sensing Module with 1-ch CT Input and 1 Expansion Interface bao gồm 1 CT 200A ICP DAS iWSN-1110X-240
- Self-powered by built-in a chargeable Li-ion battery.
- Split-core current transformer (CT) for easy installation.
- Energy harvest from the CT induced electricity.
- Uses 433 MHz radio frequency for communication.
- 16 RF Channels and 4 Group ID, consist of maximum 64 RF sub-networks.
- Supports maximum 400A CT.
- Provides expansion interface for flexibility and expansibilityOffers wall-mount mechanism and magnet for installation.
|Type||4 pole 3.5mm audio cable with 25 cm wire lead|
|EFT (IEC 61000-4-4)||+/- 500 V|
|ESD (IEC 61000-4-2)||+/- 4 kV Contact|
|Status||1 x Power|
1 x STA
|Split-core CT Channels||1|
|Split-core CT Type||Φ16mm (100A), Φ24mm (200A), or Φ36mm (400A); 8 m wire|
|Input Voltage||Maximum 500VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Accuracy||±3% or ±0.3A|
|Channels||0 ~ 15 configured by DIP switch|
|Group ID||0 ~ 3 configured by DIP switch|
|Radio Frequency||433.1000 ~ 434.6000 MHz|
|Transmission Power||9±1dBm (PA Off) / 18±1dBm (PA On)|
|Transmission Distance (LoS)||100 m|
|Node ID||1 ~ 31 configured by DIP switch|
|Working Duty||1 sec, 10 sec, 30 sec and 60 sec configured by DIP switch|
|Type||0 dBi Omni directional PCB antenna|
|Consumption||1-sec Tx Duty: 11 A|
10-sec Tx Duty: 3 A
30-sec Tx Duty: 3 A
60-sec Tx Duty: 3A
|Battery||Li-ion battery (compliant with UL1642) charged by CT induced current|
|Dimensions (mm)||85 x 152 x 25 (W x L x H)|
|Installation||Wall-mount or magnet adsorption|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C ~ +45 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C ~ +50 °C|
|Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH, Non-condensing|
(*2) The minimum current required in the AC cable for balancing module’s power charging and power consumption.
|iWSN-1110X-240 CR||iWSN Current Sensing Module with 1-ch CT Input and 1 Expansion Interface (RoHS) (Included 200A CT x1)|