Đo Momen Xoắn động cơ Servo (Servo Motor Torque Control)
Automated systems in a variety of different industries rely on servo motors to monitor linear and rotational motion. Frictional loss and motor speed change necessitate the inclusion of a closed loop control system. To accomplish this, place a reaction torque sensor between the servo gearbox and its mounting location to measure the generated torque.
- Lorenz DF-30 Reaction Torque Sensor is mounted between a CGI Prime 017PLX Planetary Angle Gearhead and the gearhead’s mounting location.
- Performance Features of Reactive Torque Measuring Flange DF-30
• Torque measuring flange for e.g. measurement of torque reaction or torsion measurement
• Through hole
• Very short axial length
• High torsional stiffness
• Simple handling and assembly
• Special versions on request
- As the servo motor runs, the torque produced and transmitted through the NEMA 17 gearhead is measured by the DF-30.
- The LCV analog amplifier amplifies the DF-30 signal for input into a PLC for closed loop control of torque.