Ứng dụng Load Cell để kiểm tra lực bàn đạp của ô tô (Automotive Pedal Force Testing)
Utilizing Lorenz’s Pedal Force Sensors, automotive manufacturers are able to verify the safety and reliability of their automobile’s braking mechanics.
- Brake system testing is normally carried out during various stages of the manufacturing process. It starts in the initial development stage, followed by endurance, lab and track testing, and continues through the production process for added quality assurance.
- In this particular application, operators may utilize Lorenz’s R10X Pedal Force Sensor, which is equipped with a mounting plate to ease installation.
- Mounted to the top of the automobile’s brake pedal, this pedal force sensor accurately measures and records applied forces during scheduled tests. These tests are carried out to validate the integrity of the brake system.
- The top surface of the sensor is spherical, centralizing the impact force.
- Operators can monitor the data via Lorenz’s GM77 Intelligent Digital Hand Held Display or IPE50 Panel Mount Display; or it can be streamed to a computer via Lorenz’s USB Solutions.
- The data can then be monitored through Lorenz Test and Measurement Software.
This system can also be utilized for accelerator, clutch, and parking brake pedal testing.