Utilizing a Load Button, engineers can measure the expansion of a tube as fluid moves through it.
How it Works
- Lorenz R10X Compression Load Cell is installed between two plates. Also located between these plates is a process tube.
- As fluid flows through the process tube, its diameter expands. The unique design of this plate (pivot points), allows for this expansion to occur.
- As the tube expands, the top plate begins to apply force measurements onto the load button.
- This applied force is then streamed to one of several instrument options – a digital display, an amplifier, or a USB module.
- Both the digital displays as well as the USB module can utilize Lorenz Test and Measurement Software to graph and collect the data.