Ứng dụng cảm biến Momen xoắn trong bài toán đo độ nhớt của chất lỏng (Rheometer Torque Measurement)
Determining the viscosity and rheological properties of a fluid, such as paints, oils, and adhesives, requires a rheometer. In this case, a rheometer with a rotational cylinder is used to measure material shear at various rotational velocities. Accomplishing this requires a torque sensor to measure torque generated as the fluid is spun.
- A D-2553 Flange-to-Flange Reaction Torque Sensor is mounted beneath a cylinder holding the fluid undergoing analysis by the viscometer.
- A spindle attached to a motor is submerged in the fluid.
- The spindle is brought up to a specific speed and the torque exerted on the cylinder by the spindle is measured with the D-2553.
- The signal from the D-2553 is fed into the LCV Amplifier with Digital and Analog Output for amplification and transmission to a PLC.
- Otherwise, the signal from the D-2553 can be captured by the LCV, SI-USB and logged with our Lorenz software.
- This data can then be used to meet compliance for ASMT D562, ASTM D1084-16, ISO 3448.
To measure while coupled to the spindle shaft, the Shaft-to-Shaft rotary torque sensors can be used.