Ứng dụng cảm biến Momen Xoắn trong kiểm định động cơ (Torque/Motor Test Stand)
Rotary Torque Sensors are frequently used as auditing tools for motors, power tools, turbines, and generators.
How it Works
- Lorenz DR Series is an effective tool for motor testing/auditing, feedback control, monitoring torque, and analyzing the efficiency of test stands.
- In this application, the DR Rotary Torque Sensor is coupled between an eddy brake and motor.
- As the motor rotates, the DR Sensor measures the torque produced by the motor in response to the load generated by the brake.
- Lorenz developed certain models of the DR Series with built-in encoders. These encoders measure the angle/ speed produced during this test.
- Torsion measurements can successfully be monitored on a digital display, such as Lorenz PAX Panel Mount Display or GM77 Hand Held Display, or streamed to a PC using Lorenz LCV-USB3
- The LCV-USB3 is the ideal data exchange solution for systems that require translation of rotary torque encoder readings, such as angle and speed. Its compact and robust design also makes the LCV-USB3 fitting for this type of industrial application.
- Applying Lorenz Test and Measurement Software to this test platform will allow the operator to live graph and data log the results.