Lorenz has been performing an extensive reliability fatigue test on our ZFA Tension and Compression Load Cell.
How it Works
- Lorenz constructed a pneumatic test stand to extensively test the fatigue rate of our ZFA Tension and Compression Load Cell.
- We began this test in 2001 to decipher the life expectancy of our Tension and Compression Load Cell unit.
- The pneumatic cylinder delivers the compressive force of 113 lb. at 196,120 times a day.
- It is important to note that this particular load cell has a capacity of 100 lb.; therefore, we have been overloading this sensor for almost 15 years to demonstrate the high performance and quality of our product.
- We anticipate this load cell will reach one billion cycles on June 1st of 2015.