Sử dụng Load Cell trong máy hàn điện trở (Resistance Welding)
Resistance Spot Welding is a process in which pieces of metal are joined together by the heat created by the electrical resistance of the material combined with the forces applied by the electrode to hold the pieces together. The forces applied by the electrodes are very critical to the process, as the incorrect amount might cause cracks, holes, and failures in the welds. Lorenz R10X Load Cell helps operators ensure that the welding machine is applying the correct amount of force.
- Resistance Spot Welding is commonly used in the automotive industry for vehicle body parts.
- Resistance Welding machines must apply a specific amount of pressing force with the electrodes in order to ensure that the machine will apply a proper weld.
- Load Cells can be used to measure the pressing force of a Resistance Spot Welding machine.
- In this application, R10X is placed between the electrodes to calibrate the force applied. As force is applied by the machine, the R10X will sense the load measurement and can display the value on Lorenz’s GM77 Digital Hand Held display, Lorenz’s IPE50 Panel Mount Display, or a PC via Lorenz’s USB Solutions.
- Pairing the LCV-USB-VS Test and Measurement Software with any of Lorenz’s instruments provides the user with the ability to data log and live graph the measurements and store them for calibration history.
NOTE: We recommend engineers use caution upon installation of the load cell between the electrodes, so as not to damage the housing.