Bộ điều khiển 8 kênh bán dẫn DC Campbell Scientific SDM-CD8S
With an SDM-CD8S, your data logger can control dc devices that have a moderate current load, such as solenoids, solenoid valves, dc motors, stepper motors, lights, horns, heaters, and fans. The SDM-CD8S is ideal for applications requiring only a few control ports, where a larger, high-powered relay module (such as the SDM-CD16S) is not necessary.
Benefits and Features
- Provides a manual override
- Enables multiple SDM-CD8S devices to be wired to one data logger, increasing the number of devices that can be controlled
- Includes LEDs that provide a visual indicator of active outputs
The SDM-CD8S has eight dc-voltage outputs and returns that can be switched on and off manually or under data logger control.
- When the manual control switch is in the ON position, outputs are controlled by the position of the individual rocker switches.
- In the OFF position the state of the relays is controlled by the SDM commands from the data logger.
The voltage range for this device is 8 to 26 Vdc. It can deliver up to 1 A per channel with a maximum of 6 A total for all channels. The power input (8 to 26 Vdc) powers both the outputs and the SDM-CD8S logic.
The SDM-CD8S is a synchronously addressed data logger peripheral. Data logger control ports 1, 2, and 3 are used to address the SDM-CD8S, then clock out the desired state of each of the eight control ports. Up to 15 SDM-CD8S controllers may be addressed, making it possible to control a maximum of 120 ports from the first three data logger control ports.
|Function||Allows the data logger to control dc devices that have a moderate current load, such as solenoids, solenoid valves, dc motors, stepper motors, lights, horns, heaters, and fans.|
|Number of Channels||8|
|Supply Voltage Range||8 to 26 Vdc|
|Operating Voltage||12 Vdc|
|Logic Current Drain (@ 12 Vdc)|
|Actuation/Release Times||8 μs/200 μs|
|Operating Temperature||-40° to +70°C|
|Dimensions||11.1 x 8.6 x 2.4 cm (4.4 x 3.4 x 0.9 in.)|