Bộ điều khiển 16 kênh Relay AC/DC Campbell Scientific SDM-CD16AC
With an SDM-CD16AC, your Campbell Scientific data logger can automatically activate external ac or dc devices such as motors, pumps, heaters, valves, and fans. This ac/dc relay controller has 16 ports for connecting your ac or dc devices. Each port can be controlled automatically by the data logger’s program or controlled manually with an override toggle switch.
Benefits and Features
- Allows the data logger to automatically turn devices on or off when a threshold (for example, temperature or water depth) has been reached
- Addresses up to 16 SDM-CD16ACs, allowing up to 256 ports to be controlled by one data logger
- Includes LEDs that indicate when a port is active
- Provides a manual override for each port
- UL/CUL approved product
The SDM-CD16AC has a toggle switch that provides three positions: ON and OFF for manual override, and AUTO for data logger control.
- In the ON position, the common (COM) and normally open (NO) contacts are closed.
- In the OFF position, the normally open contact is open.
- In the AUTO position, the state of the relay is controlled by the SDM command issued through the data logger’s control ports or SDM terminal.
The SDM-CD16AC is a synchronously addressed data logger peripheral. Data logger control ports 1, 2, and 3 are used to address the SDM-CD16AC, then clock out the desired state of each of the 16 control ports. Up to 16 SDM-CD16ACs may be addressed, making it possible to control a maximum of 256 ports from the first three data logger control ports.
|Function||Allows a data logger to automatically activate external ac or dc devices such as motors, pumps, heaters, valves, and fans.|
|Number of Channels||16|
|Operating Temperature||-25° to +50°C|
|Contact Operation||Single pole double throw (break before make)|
|Contact Material||Gold-clad silver|
|Coil Voltage||11 to 18 Vdc|
|Coil Resistance||360 Ω ±10%|
|Expected Life (contact closures)||Mechanical 107|
|Actuation/Release Time||~4 ms|
|Operating Voltage||12 Vdc nominal (11 to 18 Vdc)|
|Standards||Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed product (E162021)|
|Dimensions||24.6 x 5.1 x 8.6 cm (9.7. x 2.0 x 3.4 in.)|
|Weight||0.8 kg (1.8 lb)|
Individual Contact Ratings
|For DC Devices|
|For AC Devices|
Current Drain @ 12 Vdc
|Per Active LED||45 mA (switch on or auto active)|