Cảm biến đo mưa truyền thông SDI-12 Campbell Scientific RainVUE20
The RainVUE™️20 is ideal for many hydrological or meteorological applications such as weather stations and flood warning systems. The RainVUE™️20 is an SDI-12 tipping bucket rain gage in the RainVUE family of products. Advanced algorithms and digital processing within the sensor compensate for errors caused by high-intensity rain and provide accurate precipitation and intensity measurements. Constructed of an aerodynamic powder-coated aluminum funnel, the RainVUE™️20 is robust and minimizes the amount of liquid precipitation that is lost due to the effects of wind. This rain gage offers the user flexibility with the option to select from a series of set cable lengths or a user-defined cable length.
Benefits and Features
- Powder-coated aluminum bucket suitable for all environments
- Extremely robust and versatile for applications where data precision and accuracy are critical
- Unique aerodynamic shape to minimize wind effects and increase accuracy
- Measures precipitation intensity up to 1500 mm/h (60 in./h)
- Meets WMO recommendations for funnel area
- Digital processing corrects for high-intensity precipitation errors up to 1500 mm/h (60 in./h)
- Tilt measurement for remote diagnostics on the sensor
- Internal temperature measurement
- Easy leveling with external leveling bubble
- Adjustable mounting feet to simplify leveling
The RainVUE™️20 funnels rainfall through a stainless-steel gauze filter that traps and removes debris. The rainfall flows through a nozzle into one of the two halves of the tipping bucket. The internal tipping bucket assembly rotates around precision, rolling pivot bearings, it tips when the first bucket fills to a fixed calibrated level, and then the balance arm moves the second bucket under the funnel. A magnet attached to the balance arm actuates a reed switch as the bucket tips.
The aerodynamic design of the RainVUE™️20 prevents wind from carrying the rainfall away from the collecting vessel. With traditional cylindrical rain gages, wind can reduce the rainfall catch by up to 20%. The RainVUE™️20 also includes a microprocessor that corrects for rainfall intensity and outputs an SDI-12 signal.
|Sensor Type||Tipping bucket with magnetic reed switch|
|Output||SDI-12 version 1.4|
|Rainfall Intensity||1500 mm/h (60 in./h)|
|Operating Temperature Range||1° to 70°C|
|Rainfall per Tip||0.254 mm (0.01 in.)|
|Orifice Diameter||20.0 cm (7.87 in.)|
|Height||43.5 to 46.5 cm (17.1 to 18.3 in.) with feet adjustment|
|Weight||6 kg (13 lb)|