Hệ thống cảnh báo sét Campbell Scientific LW110
The LW110 provides continuous monitoring of the local electric field and triggers warnings when there is the potential for lightning. Because warnings are based on measurements of electric field, instead of prior strikes, the system can detect lightning danger, even when no other strikes have occurred.
By measuring the electric field at your location, the LW110 can be relied upon to remove the guesswork from critical decisions: when to seek shelter as a storm approaches, and when it’s safe to resume activities as a storm passes.
The LW110 is customizable, allowing you to add a lightning strike detector, meteorological sensors, and various communication, power, and mounting options.
Benefits and Features
- First strike warning–senses potential for lightning
- “All clear” notices when lightning threat has passed
- Up to 7 mile detection radius
- Visual and audible alarms
- PC, web, and email alarms when communication is added
- Optional SG000 detects strikes up to 20 mile radius and can be added to create a complete lightning-threat measurement and analysis system
- Optional meteorological sensors for expanded weather monitoring and logging
- Rugged construction
- Low power consumption
- Low maintenance—extensive diagnostics let you know when maintenance is needed