Giao thức PROFIBUS và ứng dụng trong công nghiệp
PROFIBUS (PROCESS FIELD BUS) which is anchored in the international standards IEC 61158 and IEC 61784 is an open, digital communication system with a wide range of applications, particularly in the fields of factory and process automation. It is suitable for both fast, time-critical applications and complex communication tasks.
To let user can use this powerful communication system more easily, ICP DAS provides kinds of PROFIBUS DP products. We have been developing and studying PROFIBUS DP for years. ICP DAS will always secure user’s industrial safety and stable automation system as our mission.
PROFIBUS DP Introdution
PROFIBUS DP is the main emphasis for factory automation, it uses RS-485 transmission technology. DP is the simple, fast, cyclic and deterministic process data exchange between a bus master and the assigned slave devices. The original version, designated DP-V0, has been expanded to include version DP-V1, offering acyclic data exchange between master and slave. A further version DP-V2 is also available, which provides for direct slave to slave communication with an isochronous bus cycle.
Class 1 Master
- A central programmable controller (PLC)
- Exchanges I/O data with connected slaves
- Determines the baud rate (slaves auto-detect this rate)
- Manages the token transfer between masters. Detects another master during the gap time
Class 2 Master
- Diagnostic, configuration, or startup tool (laptop、PC、programming console)
- Can only control one slave at a time
- Does not have write-access to the slave
- Does not have a GSD file
- A passive station which can only respond per a master request and acknowledge messages. A slave has no bus control rights
- The GSD file defines the slave for the master
GSD is a readable ASCII text file and contains both general and device-specific specifications for communication. Each of the entries describes a feature that is supported by a device. A configuration tool reads the device identification, the adjustable parameters, the corresponding data type and the permitted limit value for the configuration of the device from GSD.
PROFIBUS DP Features
- Baudrate up to 12Mbit/s
- Maximum 244 bytes input and 244 bytes output per slave
- Slave configuration and parameters are set from the master side by GSD file
- Allow Multi-master system
- Fast Cyclic data communication between master and slave
- 124 slaves can be put in Data Exchange
- 32 stations on one segment
Product Selection Guide