Cảm biến đo nhiệt lượng bức xạ mặt trời Campbell Scientific CMP3-L
The CMP3-L, manufactured by Kipp & Zonen, is an ISO-second-class pyranometer that monitors solar radiation for the full solar spectrum range. It produces a millivolt signal that is measured directly by a Campbell Scientific data logger. The CMP3-L can provide solar radiation measurements for a variety of meteorological applications.
Benefits and Features
- Includes a white snap-on sun shield that reduces the sensor’s temperature
- Measures reflected solar radiation when inverted
- Provides measurements in direct sunlight, under plant canopies, when the sky is cloudy, and in artificial light
- Includes bubble level and leveling screws, eliminating the need for a separate leveling base and simplifying installation
- Acceptable for providing the solar radiation data used in stability estimations
- Dome protects thermopile and allows water to roll off of it
- Designed for continuous indoor and outdoor use
The CMP3-L measures solar radiation with a high-quality blackened thermopile protected by a dome. The blackened thermopile provides a flat spectral response for the full solar spectrum range, which allows the CMP3-L to be used under plant canopies or lamps, when the sky is cloudy, and for reflected radiation measurements.
The CMP3-L includes a white snap-on sun shield that reduces the sensor’s temperature. It also has a bubble level and adjusting leveling screws, which enable the sensor to be leveled without using a leveling base.
The CMP3-L produces a millivolt signal that is measured directly by a Campbell Scientific data logger.
Two CMP3-L pyranometers can be mounted back-to-back to make a low-cost albedometer. Contact Campbell Scientific for more information.
|Sensor||Blackened thermopile protected by a dome|
|Measurement Description||Monitors solar radiation for the full solar spectrum range|
|Spectral Range||300 to 2800 nm|
|Maximum Irradiance||2000 W/m2|
|Sensitivity||5 to 20 µV/W/m2|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40° to +80°C|
|Temperature Dependence||±5% (-10° to +40°C)|
|Non-Linearity||< ±2.5% (0 to 1000 W/m2)|
|Tilt Response||< ±2% at 1000 W/m2 (±80°)|
|ISO Classification||Class C (second class)|
|Dome Diameter||3.2 cm (1.3 in.)|
|Width||7.9 cm (3.1 in.)|
|Height||6.7 cm (2.6 in.)|
|Weight||600 g (1.2 lb) with 10 m (32.8 ft) cable|